Tuesday 18 January 2011

My World

Fernando Botero at The Art Museum in Budapest. I like his generous curves :) We passed the Museum on our way to the Szécheny bath.

This is from inside the Szécheny – a very beautiful building.

It is so nice to sit in the warm water while it is cold in the air. Some men play chess. Inside the building there are several bassains with different temperatures. I stayed outside all the time.

The bath is in the City Park and so is this Museum of Agriculture.

I took a shot at the centre statue in the Heroes square. This is from behind towards the sun.

We also passed this little proud cutie walking with it’s “dad”.

On the way home we often pass the St Stefan Cathedral. This is from southeast.

Today we came home to Sweden and at the airport it looked like this – misty with melting snow. When we left the car here three weeks ago it was so much snow.

In a month I will go back to Budapest together with my grandchild and her friend.

MY WORLD

3 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Oh, I love your photos, Birgitta! They are gorgeous and what a lovely trip you had! I have to admit that I'm just a bit envious! Would love to have been there, too! Hope you have a wonderful week!

Sylvia

Cecilia Artista said...

Underbara bilder från Budapest! Det måste ha varit så härligt att bada där.
Bilden från Sverige ser ju inte så upplyftande ut tyvärr! Du får väl ta en trip ner igen snart!

lotusleaf said...

Budapest looks like a beautiful place.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...