Tuesday 8 March 2011

H is for Håkan

ABC Wednesday 

My husband’s name is Håkan. We met in 1968 and married in 1969. We are the same age and we live an exciting life. It has been lots of struggels during the years and also lots of joy. We both love Hungary and enjoy having a flat in Budapest. We have three children and four grandchildren. Then we have little funny joyful Milton who loves the snow here.
We will spend a week here at the Nordic Skicenter.
Håkan loves skiing that’s why we are here. I love to shoot …. as you know ;)

10 comments:

Roger Owen Green said...

looks c-c-c-cold!
ROG, ABC Wednesday team

Chubskulit Rose said...

Great choice for letter H. Nice shot.

Have a peek on my letter H, see you.

VioletSky said...

Nice name (the only Swede I know personally is also named Hakan)

Sylvia K said...

What a perfect post for the H Day, Birgitta!! I think your and Hakan are so fortunate to have found each other all those years ago!! And is Milton a Schnauzer??? Looks a bit like my Sam!! Have a terrific week!

Sylvia
ABC Team

Jingle said...

lovely H take..
:)

Tumblewords: said...

Delightful H!

LisaF said...

Congratulations on 42 years of being Happily married! I'd love to see Hungary in the summer without the snow, so keep shooting...and posting.

photowannabe said...

I have a friend from Norway named Hakan. Love your photos of your snowy ski holiday.

Unknown said...

grrr look at all that snow, have fun in your walk

Say Hi to my Horse, my entry for H.

Nanka said...

Happiness is where the heart is and enjoy the skiing and snow!! Happy holidays!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...