Saturday 11 June 2011

#6 Saturday SHOT

Saturday SHOT 

This time I want you to show your country in 3 pictures. What is Sweden, Denmark, Norway, USA, Germany, Indonesia, China, Thailand, Canada …. for you? You are totally free to choose country.

Theme: “MY COUNTRY
(My can be = my favourite country)

I chose the theme because one of my pictures showing how I see Sweden is chosen for a PHOTO exhibition in Gallery Kontrast in Stockholm. It will be shown in a slideshow.
Read more about it here. I am very happy.

Which picture do you think they have choosen? Vote on top of the page.

FOTO3bilder_

Same Linky on blogspot and wordpress. (In case one of them doesn’t work.)



   


Sunday is 

1 comment:

B i r g i t t a said...

Saturday SHOT hamnade på Aktuell Debatt idag 11 juni:
http://paper.li/AktuellDebatt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...