Thursday 11 August 2011

I love Budapest

SkyWatch Friday 

All photos SOOC – straight out of camera here.

art_20110810_wall
This art wall I shoot every time I come to Budapest and every day I leave Budapest. It’s a theatre. I was here when the artist made the wall – lucky me :)

budapest_20110810_walk
Walking along the Danube is so relaxing any time!

budapest_20110810_liszthouse
The Liszt Academy – F Liszt the great music composer of Hungary.

bazilika_20110809
Of course I take a lot of pictures of the great St Stephan Cathedral too.

budapest_20110809_sky1
A nice evening sky in Budapest.

budapest_20110809_sky2
Late night shot along a street with heavy traffic.

I Rött hjärta Budapest!

4 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

I love the wonderful cultural experience and scenes you've shared!! I can see why you love it there.

And I enjoyed your company...do hope you'll find time for a return visit sometime. In fact, today my post is: SOMETHING STUPID

Sylvia K said...

I, too, can easily understand why you love it there, Birgitta! Marvelous captures for the day! I particularly love the second one! Absolutely delightful! Enjoy a lovely weekend!

Sylvia

Jidhu Jose said...

nice shots


happy SWF

My SWF
My Portfolio

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

Very good photos of beautiful Budapest.

Regards!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...