Monday 19 September 2011

Crying roses

Creative Exchange 

pm_20110914_cryingroses

Since the meme in another challenge was autumn and I definately don’t like autumn I was in a special creative mood. You know I like playing around in PS.
I choose my fisheye roses in that lovely pink shade (below). I think they too feel very sad about autumn. My roses are crying (above)!

fisheye_20110914_roses

Fortunately it is still like a Swedish summer here in Hungary – so I stay in Budapest a bit longer ;)

4 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

Oh, I'm so sorry your roses re crying!

hannah said...

We're both playing with circles.
Fish eye Lens? I've never used one yet.

Lisa Gordon said...

Very artistic work Birgitta!
Love the first one.

Thank you so much for sharing this at The Creative Exchange.

Have a wonderful day!

lisa.

Pat said...

Playing in PS is fun! Great results.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...