Tuesday 1 February 2011

I am

Today I am at home. My eldest doughter came for lunch so we sat down and had a cosy chat IRL. But of course I have to take Milton for some walks and here we passed the computor service shop where they helped me when my laptop crashed.

lund_20110201_G9_itel1

Milton knows his ma and stops nicely every time I grab my camera.

lund_20110201_G9_itel1a

I am also shooting macro shots of tulips and “stilleben” (I don’t know the English word). I place china and other things on a table and shoot.

Home for me is nowerdays LUND. But as you know we often go to Budapest so next “1st” will be from Budapest.

First of the month

1 comment:

Jan said...

Hope you had a great visit with your daughter. Milton in cool to be attuned to your camera clicking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...