Monday 10 October 2011

The most beautiful Book Café

Our World 

street_20111010_andrassy
I went along Ándrássy Boulevard heading the most beautiful Book Café in the world (I think).

alexandra_20111010_entrance
Just inside the entrance is a wine area – if you want you can buy both books and wine.

alexandra_20111010_childrens
I am now on the 1st floor and this is the children’s area. The children are always in focus in Hungary.

alexandra_20111010_bookcafe
Here is the Book Café in Alexandra book shop. Amazing isn’t it?!

alexandra_20111010_bookcafewine
I decide to have a glass of Hungarian wine and a piece of chocolade cake…

alexandra_20111010_bookcafe1
… while enjoying the atmosphear …

alexandra_20111010_bookcafe3
Large mirrors reflects the golden beauty …

alexandra_20111010_bookcafe4
Paintings in the ceiling and on the walls ….

alexandra_20111010_bookcafe5

I update my twitter and Facebook before I leave and I checked in with Gowalla of course :)

Now I am going for a sunset walk with Milton and my Canon.

Have a nice week all of you – thanks for visiting!

11 comments:

Wenche said...

I just want to travel back to Budapest when I see your picture :0)

hannah said...

What a life you lead: two such different cultures at your disposal. Wonderful to see.

Sylvia K said...

What a wonderful post, Birgitta! I love libraries, but this one exceeds anything I've seen here in the states! I could spend a LOT of time there! And complete with a glass of wine!!! Your photos are superb! Thanks for taking us along!! Hope your have a great week!

Sylvia

Hilda R.B said...

Nydelige bilder!

VaishVijay said...

What an atmosphere to read books and at the same time snack on a piece of cake n coffee..I think I'll have a permanent seat if I happen to live there:)

eileeninmd said...

Wow, what a beautiful book cafe. They made it so inviting. Not many books stores have wine do they? Wonderful photos, have a great time watching the sunset.

Unknown said...

Almost a Cathedral of Literature!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

Arija said...

A bit different to the little corner bookshop. Opulence personified. I wonder how much wine one needs to drink to buy the whole bookshop?

Great post with superb photos.

Red Nomad OZ said...

Books, wine and chocolate cake? How civilised! I'm so jealous!!!

Jim said...

It's very beautiful.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

Luna Miranda said...

wow, it looks like a museum. yes, this must be the world's most beautiful cafe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...